Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

BETTER in 2014

My word for 2014. I think I did pretty well last year, with my word "Do". I did quite a bit. But this year. This year, I want to do better.

Better.

Isn't that a great word? 

This is what I said about it on Instagram: My word for 2014. There are so many things I want to do better and make better, but I will start with myself. Bettering my physical health and spiritual health are the top of my list. Being a better wife, mother, friend, example, bettering my business, my skills... I could go on and on. Bring it on, 2014! I'm ready for you!!! #betterin2014 #itstime #wholenewme #wellkinda #abetterme

I'm going to try to use the "better in 2014" hashtag throughout the year, as I post things that I think pertain to my word.

Don't we all just want to be a little better? I'm not talking better than everyone else, better than our friend or neighbor. I'm talking about being better than we were yesterday, last week, last year. Better than this morning. 

My biggest focuses right now are being better to my body and my spirit. They both get neglected so often and it's time that I give them the attention they need. Being a better mom and wife are the next biggest things I want to work on. My family deserves all my love and I want to give it to them.

I'm also going to better my blog and my etsy shop (Max & Maycie). Yay!

2014, you're going to be my best year yet! I hope you're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment