Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My sanity

For the last year or so, there have been a few things keeping me sane. Naptime and good Mommy friends are definitely a couple. The biggest thing has been crafting though. Dustin is gone most nights of the week, so when Jayden and Maycie are asleep, I get a little Me time. Dustin got me a sewing machine for Christmas, and I didn't waste any time putting it to work. These are a few of my projects.


Obviously, I'm a little partial to the girly things. Maycie has more bows and clips than her poor little head could wear in a month. I would feel bad that Jayden doesn't get so many fun things, but I made him a pair of shorts for the 4th of July and he didn't even want to put them on. He did like them once I forced him into them though. Hopefully he'll like them on Saturday for festivities with my fam and Monday for the fun down here... And again on the 24th for Pioneer Days with the Mellos. Lol, I hope the shorts make it through all that fun.

I'll have pictures of the shorts up soon, as well as the other 4th outfits I've made, Maycie's blessing dress and carseat cover, and a few other fun things. My computer isn't liking my memory card and I can't find the cord, so the pictures are trapped for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment