Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

So...

I haven't "blogged" in a while now... Mostly cuz no one is actually reading it. :)

We haven't been up to much lately, but when Dustin finished his wall move, we were able to go to Logan to see everyone and it was so much fun. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures:







We got to have lunch with Sarah at Inovation Pond and Dustin picked me this water lily. It was probably the coolest flower I've ever seen. Sadly, it wilted after about 10 minutes in a hot car. :(
We also went to feed the ducks at First Dam. Jayden was thrilled and tried to follow them as they swam away. Thank goodness Dustin has quick reflexes and caught him before he made it too far.
Jayden's new favorite food is watermelon, I think. He insisted on having his own piece and and even though he dropped it a few times, he ate almost all of it.
I wish I had some exciting news to post on here, but alas, I don't. I've been chasing Jayden around and trying to keep my cupboard contents out of the garbage can. I've also recently decided that I'm going to make little flower hair clips and hopefully I can find somewhere to sell them. I really enjoy scrapbooking and cardmaking, but since I really don't have a space to do it in right now, this has become kind of a fun passtime, although it's sure making me wish I had a little girl to put them on. :) Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment